Sunday, July 02, 2006

I Asked Darla V.


I did it. I asked Darla V. if she would join me. I know. I know it's wrong and early and all that, but I see something in her that I need.

And I don't feel like dieing anytime soon. I need her help. I don't know what she has to offer, exactly, but she knows me and comforts me.

I don't know guys. I think that she knows what I'm trying to do. She gets pissed when she thinks I'm doing the wrong thing, and says nothing when she things I'm seeing straight.

But I asked.

I'll know soon if she wants to try this with me.

She doesn't know about this blog at all. I stopped telling people personally about this blog.

It's a big step and I need your help. I don't know if I should do it alone anymore, or with her, or whatever.

I don't want to do it alone anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No good advice here...I know most programs say wait a year, but I definitely know what it's like to be lonely. Do whatever you feel, but just don't risk your sobriety, at ANY cost. And dear Lord, stop telling people about the blog! You'll lose that anonymity and have to start all over! I don't want to have to figure out where you went! xo

sincerelysober said...

I've stopped telling anyone, after what happened with my sponsor. But I know what you mean.

Without Wax,