Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Welcome to Sincerely Sober


Today I celebrate thirty days sober. To commemorate this moment, I thought of starting this Weblog. I want to document my recovery from alcohol addiction. I welcome feedback from anyone, pro or con, humorous or serious, supportive or critical.

I'll be updating this blog all week with details of my profile. My usage history will take months, maybe years; I'll start with the most recent, but not today.

In the spirit of Alcoholics Anonymous, this site will uphold the twelfth tradition:
"Tradition Twelve - Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our Traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities."

No people nor places where A.A. members meet will be named; they'll have aliases.

Thank you for sharing,

Without Wax,

No comments: