Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Chistmas


I just want to get through today without drinking. Today is the day I worried about the most. I've got another post that I want to put up, but not sure if I'll get to finish it before the Internet café closes. Can you believe it? They're open 'till noon on Christmas! Bless them.

I've got money in my pocket, and although liquor stores are closed on Sundays in Minnesota, there's always Hudson, WI. However, I feel good about my 35 days sober. Coffee's strong, my server's beautiful, and people here are quite joyous...and another beautiful woman just walked into the café...nice body!

I should explain: I'm currently in a half-way house. I've got movies rented for the night. I' m with several other sober men. We've got board games. And we're all concerned about using, ourselves as well as each other. So, I'm in a good place...more later...

Without Wax,

No comments: